Easiest Way to Make Ultimate My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁

My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁.

My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁

Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:

  1. {Make ready 1 kg of Minced Beef.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 of yellow sweet pepper.
  4. {Get 1/2 of Green sweet pepper.
  5. {Take 150 g of Sweetcorn.
  6. {Prepare 6 of dried hot chilli peppers.
  7. {Make ready 2 tbls of Chilli oil keep half back.
  8. {Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
  9. {Make ready 1/2 of smoked pork sausage chopped.
  10. {Make ready 1 tbls of Chopotle sauce.
  11. {Get 2 tbls of Mexican herbs.
  12. {Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
  13. {Prepare 1 of dried beef stock cube crumbled in.
  14. {Get 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
  15. {Prepare 1/2 Cup of boiling water.

Instructions to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:

  1. Add the chilli oil heat up then add the onion and Garlic mix then add the minced beef cook until all coloured not red. Then add the dried beef stock..
  2. Add the other half of chilli oil and stir in..
  3. Next add Mexican herbs and Loose corn then the tomatoes,water, and tomato puree.cook on low for 5 minutes.
  4. Then add the Chopotle sauce and dried chillies and sweetpeppers mix all in. Cook on low for 10 minutes stirring often I transferred mine to a heavy based saucepan as the frying pan I started with was too small.
  5. Next cut up half the smoked sausage and add it to the pan..
  6. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes..
  7. This makes enough for 8 people, 8 bowls i make a big batch of this and freeze half then you can have it when you feel like..
  8. Add the meat to a bowl, then add grated cheese. Put in microwave yo melt the cheese just 1 minute on high.
  9. Next add 2 tbls of Sour cream in the middle and then jalapeno,s on top. Serve with some tortillas and some thick cut chips..
  10. .

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: