Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken

Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken.

Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken:

  1. {Prepare of glory red beans and rice.
  2. {Prepare of Tyson cubed chicken or left over chicken.
  3. {Prepare of Shrimp, crab *optional.
  4. {Prepare of Eckrich smoked sausage.
  5. {Take of Corn *optional.
  6. {Take of Black beans *optional.
  7. {Take of Sauteed onions, celery, peppers *optional.
  8. {Make ready of Tony's creole seasoning.
  9. {Get of Chicken stock.

Instructions to make Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken:

  1. I buy this for a easy week night meal. This is a picture of the cans I buy..
  2. First, cut sausage into thin round slices. In a sauce pan fry each side of the sausage slices till a little brown. I use the same pan. It saves time on clean up..
  3. Add the 3 cans of bean and rice to the same pan. Stir mixture together..
  4. Add frozen, cubed chicken to rice mixture. Heat through and stir. I add a little chicken broth if it needs it. I eyeball it. Till the mixture looks moist..
  5. I add Tony's creole seasoning till I like the taste. It's up to you on how much. The chicken is already preseasoned. The rice mixture is also preseasoned. If you use left over chicken. Season it however you want. I'd stick to southern seasonings or combine everything and taste..
  6. Sometimes I add corn and sauteed onions and peppers. It really depends on how much time I have..
  7. I dont add shrimp or crab to my mixture because my family doesnt like seafood..
  8. I make cornbread as a side. This is one of my favorite quick meals. This is a quick meal people think you worked so hard to make. When it's done in less than 30 minutes depending upon what you add. Let me know what you think. Enjoy..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: