Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)

Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno).

Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno):

  1. {Get of Green Beans.
  2. {Make ready of Ground Beef.
  3. {Make ready of Fresh Tomatoes (diced).
  4. {Get of small Onions (chopped).
  5. {Make ready of Garlic cloves (chopped & optional).
  6. {Take of Eggs.
  7. {Take of sliced bread.
  8. {Prepare of Oregano.
  9. {Get of Dill.
  10. {Make ready of Greek Yogurt.
  11. {Get of & 3 tablespoons of cup Olive Oil.

Instructions to make Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno):

  1. Add 1 onion into pot along with the 1/4 cup of Olive oil simmer and then add green beans..
  2. Continue by adding in diced tomatoes stir and cook for 30 minutes..
  3. Put ground beef into a bowl..
  4. Put sliced bread into food processor..
  5. Add the onion..
  6. Greek Yogurt..
  7. Add all the ingredients along with the last 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix by hand, this makes about 6 large hamburger patties..
  8. Once the green beans are cooked add into a large baking pan.
  9. Top beans with hamburger patties and place into oven. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: