Recipe of Favorite Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs

Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs.

Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ground turkey, leftover rice & eggs. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ground turkey, leftover rice & eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs:

  1. {Make ready of bit of butter.
  2. {Take of some ham.
  3. {Get of chopped onions.
  4. {Take of ground turkey.
  5. {Take of leftover rice.
  6. {Take 2 of eggs.
  7. {Make ready of adobo (or any seasoning).

Steps to make Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs:

  1. Put the ham and onion in the pan. You can cook it with butter or oil. (I used butter cause I like it more.).
  2. When the onion gets a bit of color, add the ground turkey..
  3. After the ground turkey is no longer pink, add the leftover rice..
  4. Crack the two eggs on top of it..
  5. Sprinkle a bit of seasoning. (I like adobo.).
  6. Stir until the eggs are all cooked and mixed with the rice..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ground turkey, leftover rice & eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: