Recipe of Speedy Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken

Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. This is a classic egg dish and - what's for me at least - my very most favorite way to scramble an egg.

Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken Crisp Pork With Scrambled Eggs and Yellow Chives. I decided to take over cousin Janet's kitchen once again and whip up a going home breakfast, P House style! Grandma Sue enjoyed it with a hot cup of tea.

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. This is a classic egg dish and - what's for me at least - my very most favorite way to scramble an egg.

Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken:

  1. {Take 6 cup of leftover yellow rice and chicken with sweet peas.
  2. {Take 4 large of eggs beaten.
  3. {Make ready 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
  4. {Get 1 tbsp of ground turmeric.
  5. {Get 2 tbsp of crystals hot sauce.

Easy and fast lunch or breakfast. Over the past few years I've been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and. The photo was a glorious mess of golden yellow eggs on a bowl of rice.

Instructions to make Scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken:

  1. In a wok heat some oil add leftover rice.
  2. Add turmeric stir in.
  3. Add beaten eggs stir fry in when done sprinkle cheese on top add hot sauce stir in well serve immediately.

I had some leftover coconut rice in my fridge and just put the eggs on top. Holy moly, I am never eating plain old It looks delicious! I often make soft scrambled eggs on left over rice. I like the idea of adding a little soy. Leftover popcorn is the secret ingredient you never knew you needed in your scrambled eggs.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food scramble eggs with leftover yellow rice and chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: