How to Make Favorite hamburger stuffed potato skins

hamburger stuffed potato skins.

hamburger stuffed potato skins

Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hamburger stuffed potato skins. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

hamburger stuffed potato skins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. hamburger stuffed potato skins is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger stuffed potato skins using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make hamburger stuffed potato skins:

  1. {Make ready of hamburgar.
  2. {Prepare of potatoes.

Steps to make hamburger stuffed potato skins:

  1. fry hamburger, then drain..
  2. bake potatoes until completely done..
  3. scoop out guts of potatoes, put in bowl. add your own seasonings to taste. I put butter, sour cream and salt an pepper..
  4. spoon hamburger meat into potato skins..
  5. put potato guts on top..
  6. add more cheese on top, then put into oven to melt, about 15 MIN..
  7. this is my first recipe, so work with me people:). This is the way I made mines, but you can adjust accordingly. I made these and didn't see the recipe on here so I added it. I'm open to discussion..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hamburger stuffed potato skins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: