Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE

Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE.

Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, campbell's chicken and rice - with cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have campbell's chicken and rice - with cheese using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE:

  1. {Prepare of Campbell's Chicken Soup (leftover juice).
  2. {Make ready of Minute Rice.
  3. {Prepare of handful Shredded Cheese.
  4. {Make ready of Anything else you might feel would taste good.

Instructions to make Campbell's Chicken and Rice - with CHEESE:

  1. Have a bunch of leftover chicken stock after you have Campbell's Chicken Soup? Don't waste it, save it to make another Campbell's dish, Chicken and Rice! I just made this, half asleep, after making my boyfriend's lunch, and it tastes really good and I get my money's worth out of a can of family-size soup. Cheese is optional, of course. I love cheese..
  2. Anyways, make the Chicken Noodle Soup. Refrigerate the extra stock if you don't plan on using it right away..
  3. Put the stock in a kettle..
  4. Put some Minute Rice in that kettle..
  5. Turn on the stove..
  6. Watch it cook..
  7. Stir it occasionally..
  8. When it's done, if you so choose, put some cheese on it..
  9. Mix it around a bit..
  10. Eat it. It's tasty..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food campbell's chicken and rice - with cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: