Recipe of Homemade Wing sauce

Wing sauce.

Wing sauce

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, wing sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Wing sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Wing sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wing sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Wing sauce:

  1. {Take 1 tablespoon of cayenne powder.
  2. {Get 1 of bit of viniger.
  3. {Take 1 of pintch of salt.
  4. {Get 1 of bit of water.
  5. {Make ready 1 of bit of canola oil.
  6. {Prepare of Natural butter flavor.
  7. {Make ready 1 of bit of citric acid.
  8. {Take of Natural colors.

Instructions to make Wing sauce:

  1. All ingredients mixed.
  2. Or blended.
  3. Love this sauce mixture.
  4. Enjoy.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wing sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: