Recipe of Speedy Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice

Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice.

Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sausage and jalapeño parched rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sausage and jalapeño parched rice using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice:

  1. {Take 1-1/4 cup of leftover rice see my recipe Jalapeño Beans.
  2. {Take 1/3 pound of hot bulk sausage.
  3. {Prepare 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce I used my batch 88.
  4. {Prepare As needed of sliced bread optional.

Steps to make Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice:

  1. Heat a skillet and add the rice. Get it crispy and caramelized..
  2. Fry the sausage and break up into pieces..
  3. Add the parched leftover rice..
  4. Cook 7-8 minutes..
  5. Add the barbecue sauce on top and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sausage and jalapeño parched rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: