Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls

So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls.

So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, so delicious! my salad sushi rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have so delicious! my salad sushi rolls using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls:

  1. {Take 225 grams of Plain cooked rice.
  2. {Make ready 4 tbsp of ● Vinegar.
  3. {Take 3 tbsp of ● Sugar.
  4. {Take 1 tsp of ● Salt.
  5. {Get 2 of Egg.
  6. {Make ready 1 tbsp of ▲ Sugar.
  7. {Take 1 tsp of ▲ Soy sauce.
  8. {Make ready 1 can of Canned tuna.
  9. {Prepare 3 tbsp of ■ Mayonnaise.
  10. {Prepare 1 dash of ■ Salt & pepper.
  11. {Take 1/2 of Cucumber.
  12. {Prepare 9 stick of Imitation crab meat.
  13. {Prepare 3 slice of Nori seaweed.

Instructions to make So Delicious! My Salad Sushi Rolls:

  1. Cook the rice . Mix the ● ingredients and use them to make sushi rice. Next, mix the the ▲ ingredients with the eggs and fry in a pan..
  2. Remove any oil or liquid from the canned tuna then mix with the ■ mayonnaise and the salt and pepper. Cut the cucumber..
  3. Lay out the nori and spread the sushi rice over it. Then lay the cooked egg, cucumber and tuna on one side of the rice, roll, and it's done..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food so delicious! my salad sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: