Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade My Egusi Soup Recipe

My Egusi Soup Recipe.

My Egusi Soup Recipe

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my egusi soup recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Egusi Soup Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Egusi Soup Recipe is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my egusi soup recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Egusi Soup Recipe:

  1. {Make ready of Egusi.
  2. {Make ready of Meat (anyone of your choice).
  3. {Make ready of Grind dry pepper.
  4. {Prepare of Uziza.
  5. {Prepare of Ugu.
  6. {Take of Knorr.
  7. {Prepare of Salt.
  8. {Make ready of Crayfish.
  9. {Take of Red oil.

Steps to make My Egusi Soup Recipe:

  1. Grind the egusi with Osu.
  2. Cut the uziza leaves and ugu leaves separately and set aside.
  3. Wash and steam the meat with stock powder.
  4. Put the grinded egusi inside bowl, add stock and little water then mix it together and mould it little by little.
  5. Put the moulded egusi inside the meat and cook. Cook it for 20mins add your red oil, pepper, crayfish, uziza leaves and salt. Cook till the egusi is done..
  6. Lastly smash the moulded egusi inside pot or use mortar and put it back to the pot with the ugu leaves. Let it cook for some minutes..
  7. Food is ready, serve with eba or fufu 😋.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my egusi soup recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: