How to Prepare Ultimate Crab cakes

Crab cakes.

Crab cakes

Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, crab cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Crab cakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Crab cakes is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crab cakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Crab cakes:

  1. {Get 8 oz of jumbo lump crab meat.
  2. {Get 4 tbsp of kewpie mayo.
  3. {Take 1 tsp of Dijon.
  4. {Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
  5. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of old bey.
  6. {Prepare 1 tsp of minced tarragon.
  7. {Prepare 1 of egg beaten (use half).
  8. {Take of Juice of a cheek of lemon(about a tbsp).
  9. {Take 8 of crushed saltines.
  10. {Take 1 tbsp of melted butter for brushing the crab cakes.
  11. {Take of Salt and pepper.

Steps to make Crab cakes:

  1. This recipe is only for two people so I beat the egg and only use half. Add all ingredients except for the crackers and crab and whisk well, salt and pepper to taste..
  2. Gently fold in the crab being careful not to break it up, then fold in the crushed crackers. Store in fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight in an airtight container..
  3. Pre heat the overnight to 450.
  4. Grease a baking sheet and divide the mixture into 4 crab cakes but don’t smash them and try to keep them plump, you can press lightly in the middle if need be. Melt the butter and brush the top of each cake..
  5. Cook at 450 for about 10 minutes. When I remove them I hit the top with a flambé torch but you can crank the oven to high broil for a couple minutes. I serve them with an arugula salad with shaved carrots and cucumber with my honey lemon vinaigrette as well as my tarragon tartar sauce..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crab cakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: