How to Prepare Quick My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato

My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato.

My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my mexican inspired pork + beef salsa on a jacket potato. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my mexican inspired pork + beef salsa on a jacket potato using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato:

  1. {Take 250 g of pork and beef minced meat.
  2. {Take 1/4 of onion diced.
  3. {Take 1 tbls of Mexican spice.
  4. {Prepare 1/2 Cup of kidney beans red.
  5. {Prepare 1/2 Cup of loose corn.
  6. {Make ready 4 tbls of passata.
  7. {Take 2 jars of mixed salsa sauce.
  8. {Prepare 1/2 of yellow bell pepper chopped.
  9. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
  10. {Prepare 3 tbls of chipotle sauce.
  11. {Get 1 Cup of cheese grated.
  12. {Make ready 1 of heaped tbls Sour cream mix chopped chives in it.

Steps to make My Mexican Inspired Pork + Beef Salsa on a Jacket Potato:

  1. Heat up 1 tsp oil and add the onions then add the Mexican spice mix and paprika. Stir in..
  2. Next add the pork and beef minced meat fry and stir in until all meat is a grey colour. Then add the corn..
  3. Next add the red kidney beans and mix in. Next the chipotle sauce..
  4. Next add the 2 jars of salsa sauce and stir in and simmer for 10 minutes.
  5. Meanwhile cook your jacket potato and grate the cheese ready..
  6. Next add the passata and stir in. Bring back to the boil then turn low and simmer for 15 minutes stirring often..
  7. Add the cooked potato to the serving dish and cut on top a cross but not right through the potato. Add salt if you need to..
  8. With a ladle scoop out 2 ladle full of mex mix and pour over the potato.
  9. Next add about 4 tbls of cheese on top then add to microwave for 30 secounds to melt it a little..
  10. Add the tbls of the sourcream and chive mix and serve and enjoy..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my mexican inspired pork + beef salsa on a jacket potato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: