Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Leftover stick rice

Leftover stick rice. This is the leftover sticky rice from when me & my brother went to dim sum. Thanks for watching & supporting my Channel. A delicious snack made using leftover cooked rice.

Leftover stick rice Reheating sticky rice can be a lot especially if the sticky rice doesn't taste as to how it was the first time you cooked it. Different Ways to Reheat Leftover Sticky Rice. Never toss another container of leftover takeout rice again.

Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, leftover stick rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

This is the leftover sticky rice from when me & my brother went to dim sum. Thanks for watching & supporting my Channel. A delicious snack made using leftover cooked rice.

Leftover stick rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Leftover stick rice is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover stick rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Leftover stick rice:

  1. {Make ready of 1 cup leftover rice.
  2. {Take 1 of onion.
  3. {Make ready 1 of carrot.
  4. {Get 1 of green pepper.
  5. {Get 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
  6. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce.
  7. {Take to taste of Curry, salt, black pepper and garlic.
  8. {Get 1 of garlic clove.

Mix some leftover rice with a beaten egg and a mix of finely chopped onion, garlic, and herbs. Looking for recipes for leftover rice? Rice that has been well covered and refrigerated for only a day or so or was promptly frozen can be reheated and served as is. Transfer it to a steamer basket or fine mesh.

Steps to make Leftover stick rice:

  1. Fry onions, pepper and garlic and season with spices.
  2. Add rice and fry for a minute.
  3. Add soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and mix until well done.
  4. Season with spices.

Fried Rice and Stir Fry - Leftover or day-old rice is actually ideal for making fried rice because the grains are slightly more firm and less likely to get sticky and gummy when. A small one, I'll grant you, but one that weighs on me nonetheless. As a result, I am often left with excess rice, which I shuttle into a tupperware, stick in the fridge, and. Extra rice has so many potential uses, you'll be glad to have leftovers hanging out in The Intentional Leftover is key to my whole cooking world. Prepare & Save the Rice Storing & Using Leftover Rice Long-grain white rice is perfect for fried rice.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leftover stick rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: